1. Place your bucket on a flat surface
2. Observe the 2 holes on the top of your bucket.
3. Pickup your handle and place one end in one of the holes, hold that in place and then place the other end which is facing the opposite way into the other hole.
1. Attach the tubing to your bucket's outlet at the end furthest from the flow clamp.
2. Insert the clear end of the check flow valve at the other end of the tubing.
3. Attach the short tubing over the black end of the check valve .
4. At the other end of the short tubing insert your nozzle.
* Enema Coffee: We recommend to use lightly roasted organic coffee which can be ordered through our website
Pour the warm coffee into your bucket. Using the flow clamp remove all air in the tube and nozzle.
Lie on your right side with both legs drawn close to abdomen.
Gently insert the nozzle 2-4 inches into rectum, carefully turn on the flow clamp and allow the coffee to run in. Use the flow clamp settings to control the amount of flow. If you experience any pain or discomfort stop the flow using the flow clamp until you feel more comfortable and then allow flow to continue.
Breathe deeply with your diaphragm, relax.
You may remove the nozzle when all coffee has run in.
Hold for 15-20 mins if possible.
Relax and tune in to the subtle nuances of your body.
Some people experience a little hint of nausea as the gallbladder can be activated powerfully for the first time. If so, drinking peppermint tea may help.
After each use, carefully remove all tubing, enema tips and connectors.
Wash equipment with warm water, dry your enema bucket and hang the tubing to dry so it is ready for next time.
NB: This document is for educational purposes only. Not prepared by health professional. Always check with your practitioner.